Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8th, 2011

Well, I'm back in Texas. A little sick and a little tired and a little too restless to be starting off the summer here, but that's how it goes.

Here's a couple pages of Tanginellos:
A nice page of Tanginellos. I think the one on the left (and the top right-hand corner) are the look that I go for lately when I try to draw Tanginello. I guess it doesn't really look like me, but the cynical sentiment is there.
And on the topic of cynical sentiment, some wonky Tanginellos.

I've decided I'm not going to do "missed updates" anymore. There really isn't much point. I'm just going to keep trying to update once a day. This should be easier now that I'm here with nothing to do but work on commissions.

Also, the blog is definitely due for an overhaul. Not sure what kind of theme I'm going to go with, but I definitely want to re-work it.

No comments:

Post a Comment